Monday 28 September 2009

Panavise 809 CCTV Camera Window Mount



The Panavise 809 CCTV Camera Window Mount allows you to mount virtually any device that weighs up to three pounds via T-slot, or 0.25-20 stud screw-style mounting. Perfect for anything from CCTV cameras where you can't employ a permanent installation, to MP3 players for your car, the Panavise 809 utilizes an easy-to-use suction pad system to mount on virtually any surface that is flat, smooth or non-porous. This unit has two hinge points that allow you to achieve almost any angle you require with your mobile electronic device, and measures 5.5 x 13 x 3 inches (W x D x H) in dimension.

Customer Review: Works well off-road

This mount is use to mount my Canon HF10 to the front windshield of my Jeep Rubicon so I can video tape my exploits on the trails. I have used it twice and so far the camera has stayed in place over some very rough terrain. The only think I would change would be a way to add a quick disconnect to allow me to remove and reinstall the camera quickly.

Customer Review: Great!

It works. It feels sturdy. I'm using it to mount my camera to the roof of my car (a 1992 Jeep Cherokee) and the camera does not move when driving. Bumps in the road don't make the camera wobble. No problems, recommend 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment